This annual award recognizes an employee for exceptional service and commitment to food safety and sanitation within their company. The recipient of the award shows exemplary commitment to food safety and goes above and beyond the required job duties to build a food safety culture.
Criteria for the Award Selection:
- Has the basic knowledge and training in food safety and sanitation, required to perform their job.
- Goes above and beyond their job responsibilities in ensuring the high commitment for the food safety and sanitation.
- Demonstrates leadership and commitment to food safety and sanitation.
- Is proactive in helping the team build the culture of food safety.
- Is a model employee of the company.
- Has great potential to be a leader and influencer in their area of work.
- Facility is located in the USA.
- Deadline for submissions is September 27, 2019 by 5 pm
- A Plaque and $500 monetary award will be presented at the Food Safety and Sanitation Workshop to award recipient.
- Award recipient is highly encouraged to attend the workshop to receive the award.
- Award winner registration fee will be waived for the Food Safety and Sanitation Workshop.
- All nominees will be acknowledged at the workshop.
Only one line worker employee from a facility can be nominated for the award.
A cover letter, completed nomination form, and three letters of references should be included with the nomination as PDFs.
The reference letters should be from somebody who has observed the employee in their role related food safety and sanitation.
The steering committee will review all the applications and select the awardee.