Welcome to WSU Jefferson County Extension.
We are currently open to the public by appointment only.
Please contact us, we will be happy to arrange an appointment.
- Cliff Moore, Director/Community and Economic Development firstname.lastname@example.org, 360.379.5610, ext 202
- Bridget Gregg, Master Gardener Program Coordinator – email@example.com, 360.379.5610, ext 210
- 4-H Program Coordinator – Please contact Su Tipton – firstname.lastname@example.org 360.379.5610 ext 206
- Dana Saladoff, SNAP-Ed Coordinator – email@example.com
- Kellie Henwood, Regional Small Farms Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org, 360.379.5610, ext 201
- Bob Simmons, Regional Faculty Natural & Water Resources – email@example.com, 360.379.5610, ext 207
- Monica Montgomery, Water Programs Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org, 360.379.5610, ext 230
- Joost Besijn, Noxious Weed Control – email@example.com, 379.5610, ext 205
- Elena Smith, Noxious Weed Control Assistant – firstname.lastname@example.org 360.379.5610, ext 204
- Su Tipton, Administrative Assistant-Lead – email@example.com, 379.5610, ext 206
WSU Extension is working to keep our communities safe and healthy.
WSU Jefferson County Extension is open to the public by appointment. Members of the public, program volunteers, upon arrival will attest to vaccination with proof of vaccination by vaccination card or phone photo of vaccination card. If members of the public, program volunteers cannot show proof of vaccination status, wearing a mask and distancing are required.
Thank you and take care of yourselves and each other. We will see you soon.
Extension guidelines effective Monday, July 26, 2021.
Connecting People, Resources and Knowledge
WSU JEFFERSON COUNTY EXTENSION programs connect the people and communities of Jefferson County with the knowledge base of Washington State University to promote quality of life and advance economic well-being through fostering inquiry, learning, and the application of research.
Washington State University educators work with partners in the communities to provide educational programs and leverage the broad resources of a major university to resolve issues and create a positive future for the residents of Jefferson County.
Our programs are listed below, with contact information at the top of each page. You can download an informational program guide here – WSU Jefferson Co Extension Programs Overview