Your gardening questions answered year-round by the Pend Oreille County Master Gardeners
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To help us better diagnose a plant problem, please try to share as much of the following information as possible:
- What type of plant is this?
- What type of damage are you seeing and when did it start?
- Which parts of the plant are affected? (flower, trunk or bark, roots or soil line, leaf, stem, fruit, etc.)
- Method of plant watering? How much and how often? (hand watering 2x a week or drip irrigation daily for 10 min.)
- Where is the plant located? Is it in full or partial sun, facing which direction?
- Sharing photographs of your plant problem, plant identification or insect identification is helpful.
To help us better diagnose an insect problem, please include a photo of the entire insect, a photo of where the insect was found and include a measured length in your email.