The Key Exercises for Whole Farm Planning Course:
- Sustainability Concepts
- Whole Farm Planning
- Evaluating Resources
- Enterprise Assessment
- Marketing & Biz Strategies
- Farm Production Practices
- Ecological Soil Management
- Integrated Pest & Weed Management
- Livestock Considerations & Intensive Management
- Equipment & Facilities Considerations
A 9-week course offered fully online through Zoom!
Meets every Tuesday from 6:30pm to 8:30pm
October 20th through December 15th , 2020*
Fall 2020 Whole Farm Planning courses are being offered fully online! This course will not only connect you to your local farming community, you will also learn alongside a collective statewide cohort! Come build your small farms community network and learn from presenters like local producers and processors, community-based organizations, and specialists with expertise in direct marketing, value-added processing, production planning, agronomy, livestock production, and more!
Contact email@example.com sign up