This page contains links outside Washington State University which provide an option for finding further information. No endorsement of products or information at non-WSU sites is implied.
- Extension Native Bee information – Identification and general information.
- An Introduction to Cavity-Nesting Bees in the Puget Sound Region – WSU. FS293E. 2018
- Native Pollinators – Great!!! links from the Strathcona Beekeepers Assoc.
- Native Bees, Solitary Bees and Wild Bees: What are they? – U. of Minnesota
- Bee Basics: An Introduction to Our Native Bees – A USDA Forest Service and Pollinator Partnership Publication.
- The Biology and External Morphology of Bees– With keys and a synopsis of Northwestern Genera (140 pp.)
- Managing Alternative Pollinators – A Handbook for Beekeepers, Growers, and Conservationists (170 pages)
- Enhancing Nest Sites For Native Bee Crop Pollinators – USDA AgroForestry Notes
- Constructing Backyard Bee Hotels– LSU Ag Center
- Blue Orchard Bee – Utah State University Extension
- Gardening and Landscaping Practices for Nesting Native Bees – Utah State University.
- Native Pollinators: How to Protect and Enhance Habitat for Native Bees – Great pictures. 11pp.
- Bumble Bee Links
- Orchard Mason Bees (see the links at the bottom of the OMB page for additional information)
- How to Reduce Bee Poisoning from Pesticides – Oregon State University
- Pollinator Conservation Resources – Pacific Northwest Region – Xerces Society
- Farming for Bees: Guidelines for providing habitat– Xerces Society
- How to Manage the Blue Orchard Bee – A SARE puplication
- Pollinators – WSU Western Washington Tree Fruit & Alternative Fruits (some dead links)
- Pacific Northwest Insect Management Handbook – Bee Protection
- Trap-Nesting Wasps and Bees: Life Histories, Nests and Associates – K. Krombein, 1967