Master Gardeners Available
To answer plant problem questions via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, in-person at Willis Tucker Park, 6705 Puget Park Dr. Snohomish, WA 98296 and by telephone at 425-357-6010. MGs are also available via teleconferencing or in-person for other educational outreach activities (webpage).
Community Horticulture Programs
- Master Gardener (MG) Program (webpage)
- MG Plant Problem Diagnostic Clinics (webpage)
- MG Community Education (webpage)
- MG Demonstration Gardens (webpage)
- Growing Groceries (webpage)
- Horticultural Professional Services (webpage)
- Rain Gardens (webpage)
- Gardening Resources (webpage)
Community Horticulture Staff
- Mary Watts (email), Master Gardener Program Coordinator
- Kara Carter (email), Horticulture Secretary
- Karie Christensen (email), Registrar
Some WSU Extension web sites provide links to external sites for the convenience of users. These external sites are not managed by the WSU Extension. Furthermore, WSU Extension does not review, control or take responsibility for the content of these sites, nor do these sites implicitly or explicitly represent official positions and policies of WSU Extension.
Extension programs and policies are consistent with federal and state laws and regulations on nondiscrimination regarding race, sex, religion, age, color, creed, national or ethnic origin; physical, mental or sensory disability; marital status, sexual orientation, or status as a Vietnam-era or disabled veteran. Evidence of noncompliance may be reported through your local Extension office.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for persons with disabilities and special needs who contact Master Gardener Program Coordinator Mary Watts at WSU-Snohomish County Extension, 6705 Puget Park Dr., Snohomish, WA 98296, phone 425-338-2400, email email@example.com, at least four weeks prior to the event.