Master Gardeners Available
Community Horticulture Programs
- Master Gardener (MG) Program (webpage)
- MG Plant Problem Diagnostic Clinics (webpage)
- MG Community Education (webpage)
- MG Demonstration Gardens (webpage)
- Growing Groceries (webpage)
- Horticultural Professional Services (webpage)
- Rain Gardens (webpage)
- Gardening Resources (webpage)
Community Horticulture Staff
- (email), Master Gardener Program Coordinator
- Kara Carter (email), Horticulture Secretary
- Karie Christensen (email), Registrar
Some WSU Extension web sites provide links to external sites for the convenience of users. These external sites are not managed by the WSU Extension. Furthermore, WSU Extension does not review, control or take responsibility for the content of these sites, nor do these sites implicitly or explicitly represent official positions and policies of WSU Extension.
Extension programs and policies are consistent with federal and state laws and regulations on nondiscrimination regarding race, sex, religion, age, color, creed, national or ethnic origin; physical, mental or sensory disability; marital status, sexual orientation, or status as a Vietnam-era or disabled veteran. Evidence of noncompliance may be reported through your local Extension office.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for persons with disabilities and special needs who contact Master Gardener Program Coordinator Howard Voland at WSU-Snohomish County Extension, 600 128th ST SE, Everett, WA 98208, phone 425-338-2400, email firstname.lastname@example.org, at least four weeks prior to the event.