- This event has passed.
Forest Owners Winter School
February 17 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Sponsored by WSU Extension Forestry.
The Forest Owners Winter School is a hands-on, interactive educational event for families who own forestland in Washington. Whether you live on your land or are an absentee owner, this is a great opportunity to learn how to gain more benefits from your family forest no matter where it is located in the state.
Come to the Winter School and:
• Get practical, “how-to” advice on simple stewardship practices
• Talk with agency and natural resource professionals from Eastern and Western Washington who are available to assist you in meeting your family’s goals
• Meet other landowners (maybe a neighbor!)
• See equipment displays and speak to vendors
• Get your forestry questions answered at the
Workshops and classes range from 1 hour to 3 hours. Throughout the day, over one dozen topics will be presented for you to choose from!
There will be a resource area featuring exhibitors, vendors, and displays by public, private, and nonprofit organizations that provide products and services to assist landowners.
Whether you are a “novice” to family forestry, or your family has owned land for many generations, there is something new for everyone to learn at the Forest Owners Winter School.
Save $10 before February 12, 2018! ($30/person and $40/family). For more info and to register, see the Flyer.