Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Noxious Weed Free Disposal Program

Program Contact: Grays Harbor County Weed Board
(360) 482-2265

Noxious Weed Free Disposal

Grays Harbor Noxious Weed Control Board has launched a free disposal program for high priority weeds such as tansy ragwort, poison hemlock, gorse, and herb robert by scheduling an appointment with Grays Harbor Noxious Weed Control Board Specialist at 360-482-2934. Common weeds such as ivy, blackberry, and scotch broom will not be eligible for free disposal. Free disposal will be available from May-September at the Grays Harbor County Fairgrounds located at 34 Elma McCleary Rd, Elma WA 98541. Bagged weeds are preferred but not required.