Clallam | Jefferson | Kitsap
Engaging people, organizations, and communities to advance knowledge, economic well-being, and quality of life by fostering inquiry, learning, and the application of research.
The goal of the Regional Small Farms program is to support a thriving food and farm sector through:
- Classes and workshops – many suggested by local farmers and geared towards the needs of the region
- Farmer-to-Farmer networking
- Technical support and access to WSU specialists
- Access to local markets and regional food systems work
- Applied research and policy development
The Regional Small Farms Program supports small to mid-sized farms by leveraging the broad resources of a major university to resolve issues and create a positive food future for our region. Contact your local WSU staff – visit the Small Farms Team page.
Regional Small Farms Newsletter
WA Food and Farm Finder Map
Search local farms!
Small Farms Classes
Browse Online Learning Library Recordings
Request Technical Assistance
Do you need assistance diagnosing a crop problem, identifying a pest issue, or any farm related question in Clallam, Jefferson or Kitsap Counties? We have a specialist right here in our region that can help you. Please fill out the Farmer Technical Assistance Request Form to get started.