Clallam | Jefferson | Kitsap
The goal of the Regional Small Farms program is to support a thriving food and farm sector through:
- Classes and workshops – many suggested by local farmers and geared towards the needs of the region
- Farmer-to-Farmer networking
- Technical support and access to WSU specialists
- Access to local markets and regional food systems work
- Applied research and policy development
The Regional Small Farms Program supports small to mid-sized farms by leveraging the broad resources of a major university to resolve issues and create a positive food future for our region. Contact your local WSU staff – visit the Small Farms Team page.
Regional Small Farms Newsletter
Subscribe and keep up to date about agricultural programming, local and regional events/workshops, farm resources, job opportunities and more!
All online! Cultivating Success Whole Farm Planning Course
Every Tuesday beginning October 20th through December 15th
$125 per farm/farm family.
Military veteran and non-military veteran scholarships.
Registration is now closed.
Online via zoom! Farmer-to-farmer “Dirt Talk” Networking hour
Topic: Intro to Biochar Production and Uses
Postponed to a new date. Details coming soon.