Clallam | Jefferson | Kitsap
Engaging people, organizations, and communities to advance knowledge, economic well-being, and quality of life by fostering inquiry, learning, and the application of research.
The goal of the Regional Small Farms program is to support a thriving food and farm sector through:
- Classes and workshops – many suggested by local farmers and geared towards the needs of the region
- Farmer-to-Farmer networking
- Technical support and access to WSU specialists
- Access to local markets and regional food systems work
- Applied research and policy development
The Regional Small Farms Program supports small to mid-sized farms by leveraging the broad resources of a major university to resolve issues and create a positive food future for our region. Contact your local WSU staff – visit the Small Farms Team page.
Regional Small Farms Newsletter
Find Local Food & Farms
Small Farms Classes
Browse Online Learning Library Recordings
Request Technical Assistance
Do you need assistance diagnosing a crop problem, identifying a pest issue, or any farm related question in Clallam, Jefferson or Kitsap Counties? We have a specialist right here in our region that can help you. Please fill out the Farmer Technical Assistance Request Form to get started.