Serving Clallam, Jefferson, Kitsap Counties
The goal of the Regional Small Farms program is to support a thriving food and farm sector through:
- Classes and workshops – many suggested by local farmers and geared towards the needs of the region
- Farmer-to-Farmer networking
- Technical support and access to WSU specialists
- Access to local markets and regional food systems work
- Applied research and policy development
The Regional Small Farms Program supports small to mid-sized farms by leveraging the broad resources of a major university to resolve issues and create a positive food future for our region. Contact your local WSU staff – visit the Small Farms Team page.
Regional Small Farms Newsletter
Subscribe and keep up to date about agricultural programming, local and regional events/workshops, farm resources, job opportunities and more!