4-H Equine includes Equine Science, Horseless Horse, and Horsemanship projects.
4-H Curriculum Collections
The following two documents are REQUIRED & DUE each year on JUNE 1:
(These must be turned in to the Walla Walla County Extension Office)
- Horse Certificate-C0233-Fillable – Required for each primary and each backup horse an active 4-H youth member plans to show at the Walla Walla County Fair.
- Equine Feed Lease Agreement – Fillable – Required if an active 4-H youth member, or their parent(s) , does NOT own the horse they plan to show at the Walla Walla County Fair.
Resources for all Equine 4-H Projects:
Resources for the Horsemanship project:
- Step Test and Horse Advancement Guide- New
- Step Test and 4-H Member Horse Advancement Checklist- Old
- Judging Horses 101
- Western Games Step Tests
- Walla Walla County Horse Medals Program
- Groom Squad Scoresheet