- Preparing for exams
- Study Guides
Study materials may be purchased at any Extension office, at the WSU online publications store, or by mail in order form.
- WSDA Exam Locations
- Franklin County Extension offers Private Applicator exams. Contact them at 509-545-3511 for more info.
For additional information, including compliance and record keeping, please visit WSDA Pesticide Licensing & Education
- WSU Integrated Pest Management
- WSPRS Commercial Ag Resources
- WSPRS Home & Garden Resources
- WSPRS Label & Tolerance Databases
- Horticulture Pest & Disease Boards
- Noxious Weed Control Boards
- WSDA Waste Pesticide Disposal
- WA State Dept of Ecology
- US Environmental Protection Agency
Some WSU Extension web sites provide links to external sites for the convenience of users. These external sites are not managed by WSU Extension. Furthermore, WSU Extension does not review, control or take responsibility for the content of these sites, nor do these sites implicitly or explicitly represent official positions and policies of WSU Extension.