Want to Join 4-H?
4-H is open to all youth between the ages of 5 and 19 (by October 1st of the current 4-H year). 4-H Youth are identified in the following groups in the WSU 4-H Program:
- Cloverbuds: 5 to 7 years of age
- Junior: 8 to 10 years of age
- Intermediate: 11 to 13 years of age
- Senior: 14 to less than 19 years of age
Contact the office to learn on information on clubs and about the enrollment process!
Become a Volunteer!
Benefits of Volunteering with 4-H:
- Have fun with kids
- Become a mentor
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Develop new skills
- Keep active
- Become a leader in your community
- Have a positive impact on the life of a child
- Discover new abilities
- Receive training and educational opportunities
- Stay young at heart
Thinking of Volunteering? Find out the steps to take here.