The Master Gardener Foundation of Asotin and Garfield Counties is the fundraising entity for the Master Gardener Programs in Asotin and Garfield Counties.
The Foundation is a dependent Chapter of the Master Gardener Foundation of Washington State (MGFWS), utilizing the non-profit status, which allows the Foundation to receive tax-exempt gifts.
The Master Gardener Foundation supports community outreach programs:
- In-Person and On-line plant/garden diagnostic and information clinics
- Youth Nutrition and Gardening programs at local elementary schools
- Demonstration Gardens located in the Clarkston Community Garden
- Farmers Market Informational Booth – Monthly
- Informational clinics held at the County Fair & Local Plant Nurseries
- Basic Master Gardener Training – Speakers Fees, Class Materials
- Fall Garden Series – Speakers, Class Materials
- Courthouse Gardens – Rose and Pollinator Garden
Help support the Master Gardener Programs that benefit the communities of Asotin and Garfield Counties
Mail donations to:
Asotin County Master Gardeners
PO Box 9
Asotin, WA 99402