WSU Extension of Benton County is the best source for gardening information in the Mid-Columbia region. At this site you can access information on what plants grow well, gardening successfully with the region’s challenging climate and soils, solving plant and pest problems. We’re here to help answer your questions! Just call or stop by our office.
Learn, Dig, Grow
- Backyard Fruit Trees
- Ornamental & Landscape Gardens
- Recommended Trees for the Tri-Cities
- Soil and Water
- Vegetable Gardens
- All Gardening Fact Sheets by Topic
- “Garden Tips” articles by Marianne Ophardt
- Gardening Events
- Local Farmer’s Markets
- Home Food Preservation
Garden Problem Help
- Horticultural Pest & Disease Boards
- Noxious Weed Control Boards
- WSU Extension Master Gardener Program
- WSU Extension Gardening Publications
July 26 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
August 9 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
August 10 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
August 11 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
September 13 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Get garden answers
Garden, lawn or landscape problems? Want to know how to grow? Something bugging you?
We can help!
Visit our Master Gardeners Plant Clinics for free garden and plant problem advice.