- Create Expense Report Workday Reference Guide
- Receipt Affidavit BPPM 95.20
- Lodging Allowance and Exceptions
- Meals and Lodging BPPM 95.06
- Per Diem Rates BPPM 95.19
- Request to Serve Food BPPM 70.31
- University Travel Charge Card BPPM 95.03
There are three options for booking your airfare:
- Book through Concur and the WSU CTA card will be used for payment, $9 Fee
- Book directly with the airline using your WSU Travel Card or personal credit card and submit for a reimbursement on your Expense Report
- Contact Global Travel directly and the WSU CTA card will be used for payment, $28 Fee, If you would like to contact Global Travel directly then please find the contact information on the WSU CAHNRS Business Center-Travel website.
- To book your airfare on the Global Travel’s Concur website, use your WSU email for your user name. If you have problems activating your profile, please contact Judy Karrels at 208-387-1112,
Advantages of using Concur:
- You are able to book your own airfare and have a choice of airlines using the WSU CTA Card Monday-Friday from 8 am – 4 pm (Monday-Thursday for SNAP-Ed).
- You have the ability to book contracted, refundable rates
- You have the ability to add an assistant to book your airfare for you
- You have the ability to book your hotel and car on the Concur site; one-stop shopping
- You have the ability to Save Frequent Flyer Mileage Numbers, Booking Preferences, and Multiple Credit Cards for Hotel, Rental Car and Airfare Purchases
- First class upgrades –
- Travelers with MVP Gold status will be automatically upgraded by the system once the ticket is generated.
- Travelers wanting to purchase the upgrade to their personal card would not be able to do it through the system. There are two options:
- Contact an agent and request the upgrade. An agent fee would be assessed in addition to the cost of the upgrade.
- Purchase directly through Alaska.com
- Concur does not allow reservations for multiple passengers to be made in a single booking. Please contact Global Travel for assistance or Tony Dell for 4-H group travel.
Hotels and Rental Car
- Utilize the Concur program and the hotel and rental car will be charged to your personal credit card or your travel card in your profile.
- Book directly with the hotel or rental car agency using your personal credit card or WSU Travel Card and submit for a reimbursement on your Expense Report
- WA State DOT Traveler Information
- WA State Ferries
- AAA Fuel Cost Calculator
- WSU Motorpool Vehicle Request BPPM 95.35