COMMUNITY LITTER CLEANUP PROGRAM
Let’s get together!!
Thursday, October 21 1:30 – 3:30 @ Keystone Spit – East of ferry
This is the first time with our new coordinator Shannon
Please contact Shannon by noon Monday the 18th to let her know to expect you and if you will need a one day Discovery Pass. Also, this will ensure that if there is an emergency change or cancellation in the schedule, she can notify you.
- Bags, gloves and other equipment will be provided.
- Wear appropriate clothing for the weather and footwear for walking over sand, cobble, and driftwood.
- Schedule can change due to adverse weather conditions and new COVID-19 developments – PLEASE BRING YOUR MASKS!! Please wear masks when in close proximity of each other but if more than 6-10 feet you may have them removed.
- A one-day volunteer park access pass is available for volunteers who do not have a Washington State Parks Discovery Pass.
- Only adults, 18 or older, may participate in these organized beach cleanups.
Shannon Charnley Community Litter Cleanup Program Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org 360 / 639-6060