You don’t need to sign up ahead of time to attend any of these beach cleanups. But, if this is your first beach cleanup with us or you would like to be notified of changes or cancellations, please contact Stinger a couple of days in advance of the event.
- Open to all Adults, 18 or older
- Wear appropriate clothing for the weather and footwear for walking over sand, cobble, and driftwood
- Bags, gloves, and other equipment will be provided
- Schedule may change due to adverse weather conditions
- A one day volunteer park access pass is available for volunteers who do not have a Washington State Parks Discovery Pass
For more information or directions to a site, contact:
Community Litter Cleanup Program Coordinator
Office: (360) 639-6060 Cell: (360) 941-3171
Discover more about beach cleanups on Whidbey TV
All group beach litter cleanups have been cancelled until further notice.