- Summer Shotgun Safety
- Archery Safety classes and Funshoots,
- Air Rifle Safety and Funshoots
- Air Pistol Safety and Funshoots
- Muzzle Loader Safety and Funshoots
For more information contact Gary Varrella at 509-477-2163
General Risk and Project Management Forms
Statement: The Spokane 4-H Shooting Sports enthusiastically promotes positive you development and safe use of firearms at all practices, events and competitions. Risk plans are integral to assuring a safe and enjoyable learning environment for our 4-H shooting sports youth, volunteers, leaders, and families. The following are our risk management plans for the various sites at which we current practice and compete.
- General State Guidelines
- State 4-H Shooting Sports Policy Supplement
- State Shooting Sports Link & Resources
- 2018 Risk Management Plans
Shooting Sports Program Forms/Guidelines
Youth must become enrolled in the Spokane 4-H Program to participate in the shooting sports. Join 4-H!