4-H is open to ALL K-12 youth
4-H Horse Tack Swap Flyer
– Meeting #1 February 18 6pm
– Meeting #2 March 4 6pm
– Meeting #3 (REQUIRED) March 11 6pm
– Consignment Day: March 15 Noon-8pm
– Sale Day: March 16 8am-2pm
February 16-19 KYG Conference Olympia, WA
February 23 4-H Beginning Horsemanship Day Busy Bee Ranch Entry Pay Now
February 24 YQCA Meat Science Workshop and Quality Assurance Certification 4-H Office 1pm-5pm More Info Flyer Pay Now
Who can be in 4-H ?
- All youth in grades K-12
- How old do you have to be to join 4-H? See eligibility rules here.
- Adults who are willing to share their time, talents, and treasures with youth in the community in partnership with youth, other volunteers, and 4-H staff.
Wherever kids are: city, suburbs, country, in neighborhoods, in schools, with the military.
I pledge My Head to Clearer Thinking
My Heart to Greater Loyalty
My Hands to Larger Service
My Health to Better Living
For my Club, my Community,
my Country, and my World.
Diversity of Program Opportunities
Cats * Cavies * Clothing & Textiles * Dogs * Equine * Environment-Science-Engineering-Technology * Expressive Arts * Foods & Nutrition * Large Animals * Leadership & Citizenship * Mechanical Sciences * Military Kids Clubs * Pocket Pets * Poultry * Rabbits * Robotics * Shooting Sports * Sports Fishing
Extension programs and employment are available to all without discrimination. Evidence of noncompliance may be reported through your local Extension office. Reasonable accommodations will be made for persons with disabilities and special needs who participate in 4-H events and programs. Contact the Spokane 4-H Extension Office at 222 N. Havana, Spokane, 509-477-2160; or email@example.com) at least two weeks prior to the event.