EFNEP offers seven fun and free online and in-person classes. Learn about healthy eating, saving money at the grocery store, keeping food safe, and being physically active.
Sign up here!
Who can attend?
If you are pregnant or have children at home and are eligible for programs such as School Lunch, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (Basic Food), WIC, or Head Start/ECEAP, you are eligible for EFNEP.
Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program (EFNEP) is designed to assist families with limited resources in acquiring the knowledge, skills, attitudes, and changed-behaviors necessary for nutritionally sound diets, and their families well-being.
Participation in EFNEP results in:
- Improved diets and nutritional wellbeing for families.
- Increased knowledge of nutrition.
- Improved physical activity behaviors.
- Improved practices in food preparation, storage, and safety.
- Increased ability to manage food budgets and related resources such as food stamps.