Due to the COVID-19 pandemic the Master Gardener Speakers won’t be presenting in-person until the State of Washington has declared it safe to do so. However, some Master Gardeners might be able to present remotely using Zoom. We are hoping that by fall of 2021 the Master Gardener Program will be back to a more typical schedule for volunteering in the community.
Master Gardener 2020 Speaker List
- This list is provided as a courtesy. Organizations should make their own arrangements with individual speakers.
- Feel free to continue down the list until you’ve found a speaker who can accommodate you.
- Please allow speakers a minimum of 1/2 hour for their presentation.
- Master Gardeners may not accept payment for speaking engagements. They may accept reimbursement for mileage and materials.
- Honorariums may be donated to the Spokane County Master Gardeners and are very much appreciated.
- Our speakers make themselves available to their community for speaking engagements to earn volunteer time in our program. However, please be respectful of their time by ensuring there is an appropriate number of attendees to make our speaker’s presentations a worthwhile effort.