DEPARTMENT/LOCATION: WSU Franklin County Extension – 404 W. Clark Street., Pasco, WA
SALARY: $14 per hr | 640 hours total
REPORTS TO: Natalie Kinion, 4-H Regional Specialist
- Delivering and creatively adapting outreach programs to targeted audiences utilizing 4-H curriculum thru various methods.
- This position is responsible for community outreach efforts and efforts serving youth outside of the traditional 4-H club system. This includes implementation of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) focused 4-H programs and activities within the policies and procedures of WSU Extension, and specifically, 4-H programming under the direction of the 4-H Youth Development Regional Specialist.
- Program delivery will include evaluation (qualitative and quantitative) through the use of National 4-H’s Core Competencies.
- Understanding of Ages and Stages – grade level appropriate – working with youth.
- At least 2 years of experience working with school aged youth programming (in-school or out-of-school)
- Bilingual and Biliterate Spanish/English.
REPORTS TO: Benton-Franklin 4-H Regional Specialist for organizational systems and program leadership.