4-H Enrollment and Re-Enrollment Information
The 4-H year begins in October with enrollment open to new 4-H families throughout the year. Returning youth members and adult volunteers must update their information annually at the beginning of the 4-H year in October. To complete the enrollment process visit 4HOnline at http://wa.4honline.com.
For assistance with the online enrollment process please refer to the helpful Member Enrollment Guide
During the enrollment process you will have the option to pay the $25 member enrollment fee using your debit/credit card or you may choose to pay by check. If you select pay by check you must remit your check made payable to Mason County 4-H to WSU Mason County Extension 303 N 4th Street Shelton, WA 98584. Please note that if paying by check your enrollment status will remain pending until payment is received. Once payment is received your enrollment status will be approved.
If you have difficulty with the online enrollment process or have any questions regarding the payment process please contact Kathy at 360-427-9670 Ext. 681 or email@example.com.
Adults who would like to enroll as a new volunteer must also complete the forms and steps as outlined in the Volunteer Application Packet
- Volunteer Application Packet (for new adult volunteers)
There is an annual Washington State 4-H youth member enrollment fee of $25. Financial assistance is available upon request – no child will be denied access to our programs due to the inability to pay. Learn more about 4-H Enrollment Fee FAQ here.
4-H Club Resources
- 4-H Club Planning Book
- Welcome to 4-H
- 4-H Officer’s Handbook
- 4-H Secretary’s Book
- 4-H Treasurer’s Book
- How You Can Help Your Child in 4-H
- Annual Financial Summary Document
- Club Charter Document
- Club Planning Calendar
- 4-H Committee Sign Up Form
- Record Book Checklist & Memo (Due July 3)
- Club Presentation Form
- Care to Share Form – Mason County 4-H
- Mason County 4-H Expense Form
- 4-H Program Supervisor / Program Director Application
- Social Media Guidelines
- Social Media Approval Request
Washington State 4-H Publications Website
Year End Completion & Awards
- Project Medal and Year End Pin Request Form
- Cloverbud Year End Pin Request Form
- Leader Nominated Medal Recognition Form
- Clover Award Nomination Form – new name for Sportsmanship Award
- Leader of the Year Nomination Form