Mason County 4-H provides many opportunities for adult volunteers to act as thoughtful, fun mentors to our youth! Volunteering in the Mason County 4-H Youth Development Program is a privilege and requires the completion of a few simple steps.
All adult volunteers must complete the following steps:
- Our state has transitioned to an online enrollment system. You must complete all required enrollment information online directly at https://v2.4honline.com. Step-by-step instructions can be found here.
- Please find the document with steps for new and returning volunteers.
- Volunteer application packet – Complete and return all documents to the Extension Office
- Visit the eXtension website to login and view the “WSU Put the Child First” video
(the Mason County enrollment key is MASON4H)
- Visit the eXtension website to login and complete “4-H Volunteer Orientation Modules”
(the Mason County enrollment key is MASON)
Once you have completed these steps, and approved, we invite you to stay connected through the regularly scheduled 4-H Council leadership meetings, hosted via Zoom the second Tuesday of each month at 6pm. https://wsu.zoom.us/j/91092255786 These meetings will provide you with networking opportunities, a chance to ask questions and knowledge needed to achieve the 4-H motto, “To Make the Best Better.”