Mason County 4-H provides many opportunities for adult volunteers to act as thoughtful, fun mentors to our youth! Volunteering in the Mason County 4-H Youth Development Program is a privilege and requires the completion of a few simple steps.
All adult volunteers must complete the following steps:
- Our state has transitioned to an online enrollment system. You must complete all required enrollment information online directly at https://wa.4honline.com. Step-by-step instructions can be found here.
- Volunteer Application Packet – Complete and return all documents to the Extension Office
- Visit the DCYS website to view “Mandatory Reporter Video” presentation
- Visit the eXtension website to login and view the “WSU Put the Child First” video
(the Mason County enrollment key is MASON4H)
- Visit the eXtension website to login and complete “4-H Volunteer Orientation Modules”
(the Mason County enrollment key is MASON)
Once you have completed these steps, you will participate in an interactive, fun Volunteer Workshop. This workshop will provide you with the tools needed to achieve the 4-H motto, “To Make the Best Better.”
Additional resources for volunteers can be found online, click here to view!
If you have questions regarding the volunteer enrollment process please email Kathy Fuller or call 360-427-9670 Ext.681.