- This event has passed.
Regional Ag Event, Vancouver- Summer Specialty Crop Field Day: Cool beans, chill peppers, freaky squash, & superfly ‘shrooms
September 20, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 6:30 pm$10
- Viewing of multiple varieties of edamame beans, specialty dry beans, mild habanero peppers and Tronboncino squash of will be on display
- Viewing of a new new trial examining forest-grown specialty mushroom production
- Discussions about WSU and OSU’s past and current work on these crops, and future research
- Discussion about applications for these unique crops, and how they may be marketed, or add value to your farm’s crop offerings
- Opportunity for networking
- Tastings of each of the crops discussed at the field day
Contact: Justin O’Dea- (360) 524-2383; email@example.com
If you require specific program accommodations, call WSU Clark County Extension at 564-397-5701 at least 1-2 weeks prior to the event.