The Clover Kids series is designed to give families a fun 4-H experience while providing educational and unique hands-on opportunities. The upcoming series will focus on a new topic each month with “Giants of the Forest” – an up-close look at bugs being the first of these monthly sessions. Sessions begin April 3 and will meet the first Wednesday of each month at 5:30pm at Memorial Hall. Attendance is free, however, you must pre-register. Registration is limited to the first 20 youth. Call Kathy at 360-427-9670 Ext 681 to register. Please share this information with your friends and neighbors – you do not have to be enrolled in 4-H to attend. View the Clover Kids brochure here.
- April 3 – Giants of the Forest
- May 1 – Paint a Watercolor Masterpiece
- June 5 – All About Goats
- July 3 – Rustic Wooden Flags for the Fourth
- August 7 – My Community, Be a Difference Maker
- September 4 – So You Want to be a Veterinarian?
- October 2 – Cake Decorating Basics
- November 6 – The Art of Baking Pie
- December 4 – Fun with Fabric Applique