Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Join 4-H

How to join 4-H as a youth member:

  • Find a Club:
    • Find a club that offers leadership in a project you’re interested in. HERE is a list of all the clubs offered in Skagit County. Contact the WSU Skagit County Extension office to learn more about the clubs.
  • Decide on a Project:
  • Enroll in 4-H online:
  • Get involved and HAVE FUN!

Need help? Please contact the Extension Office or take a look at this enrollment guide.

How to join as an adult volunteer:

  • What is an adult volunteer?
    • A volunteer is someone who devotes his or her time gratuitously to the WSU Extension 4-H Youth Development Program without expectation of pay or benefits
  • How can I serve as a volunteer?
    • WSU Extension 4-H Youth Development Program Certified Volunteers
      • General/Organizational Leader
      • Project Leader
      • 4-H Service Leader
      • 4-H County Program Leader
    • Resource Volunteers
    • 4-H Collaborators
The Volunteer Application Process

Enroll in 4-H
Need help with payments? The following resource documents are a useful tool to walk you through the enrollment process.

Important Payment Instructions
County Payment Instructions

Adding Credit Cards to 4HOnline:
New Families
Returning Families