- Volunteer Application
- Put The Child First Training
- 4-H Online
- 4-H Club-Name and Emblem Form
- 4-H Annual Financial Report
- Benton-Franklin 4-H Council – BY-LAWS
- WA State 4-H Youth Development Program Policy
- 2016 Washington 4-H Project List
- WA State 4-H Volunteer Leaders
Have you been reporting your Volunteer hours?
All WSU Extension Volunteers must report hours they worked for any WSU Extension program. Reporting of Volunteer’s hours documents coverage for injuries they might sustain and it is also documentation for the liability coverage WSU provides to its volunteers. Additionally, volunteer hours are a powerful reporting tool for WSU Extension to demonstrate the broad-based support for our programming by citizens across Washington State. If you do not yet have a volunteer hour log in, email email@example.com to request one.