Read about Master Gardener volunteers getting recognized in the media.
- Feed your soil to add nutrients that were depleted last year
- Energy Adviser: Soil content critical for native plants
- Now is the time to gear up for gardening
- Building Value-Oriented Businesses
- The science of soil testing
- WSU Rain Garden workshop scheduled for April 2
- Creepy-crawly spiders in your house? Seal cracks.
- What’s up with bees and new pesticides like neonics?
- Shrubs and trees have reasons for not blooming: Check the temperature
- Water-smart gardening tips: Free event Saturday
- Clark College students, WSUV master gardeners spruce up Hazel Dell School Garden
- Raised bed gardening good choice with Northwest soils
- Cover crops enhance home garden health: Free workshop Aug. 15
- Build a human sundial for winter solstice: Tell time the ancient way
- Sundial recycles original method of telling time
- Wing-clad Hough Elementary students bring Pollinator Week to county
- Garden Time
- How Does Your Garden Grow?
- Master Gardener Week
- Hazel Dell students plant lettuce seed strips
1919 NE 78th Street
Vancouver, WA 98665
360-397-6060 Ext. 5738