Are you interested in gardening but don’t have room to do so at your home or apartment? The Heritage Farm has a Community Garden with available garden plots for rent!
- Plots 20′ x 20′
- Cost: $60 per year
- includes water and use of some tools.
- A limited number of ADA accessible plots available.
- Gardens are chemical free, no till, year round.
- Garden work parties are held regularly.
Why should you want a community garden?
- Fresh fruit and vegetables
- Outdoor activity and exercise
- Reduce stress
- Build community
These plots are available to everyone in the community. Each plot costs $60, which helps cover partial expenses for the coordinator, water, and maintenance. You can rent the same plot year by year which gives you a sense of community.
Our pages provide links to external sites for the convenience of users. WSU Extension does not manage these external sites, nor does Extension review, control, or take responsibility for the content of these sites. These external sites do not implicitly or explicitly represent official positions and policies of WSU Extension.