4-H HORSE EVENTS – INFORMATION, FLYERS AND ENTRY FORMS
Click 4-H Horse Events link to continue to the 4-H Horse Event page:
July 7, Black Diamond, Washington, Training Discipline Offered: Archery.
This training and certification meets the educational training requirements to serve as a 4-H Shooting Sports volunteer leader within Washington State. In accordance with state policies, 4-H Shooting Sports instructors at the county level must be:
- 21 years of age (18 years old for assistant instructors). Senior 4-H members currently enrolled in 4-H are welcome to attend to gain the knowledge presented
- Screened, trained, and appointed as a current 4-H Leader through their local County Extension Office.
- Successfully complete leader training session(s) administered and sanctioned through their County 4-H Office.
- Trained and certified for each discipline (archery) that they are teaching at the county level. This is the training they need.
- ll leaders will be required to complete a classroom session with Toni Gwin prior to the training. The pre-range instruction will be July 6 at 7:00 pm. The session will take place over Zoom. Details will follow after registration. Training certificates will not be released until this classroom session has been completed.
$50.00 per Leader, Registration forms and fees must be received by Monday, July 2.
Space is Limited Register Early! Registration Form
Enhancing world understanding and global citizenship through 4-H cultural immersion and exchange programs since 1972. Host an international youth delegate and bring the richness of the world to your home!. Hosts families don’t need to incur extra expenses or plan special activities. The S4-H program focuses on daily life and family activities and is perfect for families eager to share their lives and culture. For more information contact Carolyn Russo, firstname.lastname@example.org, 509-431-0719, Yakima County Extension office, email@example.com 509-574-1600 or website: http://www.states4hexchange.org/, Flyer: States’4-H International Exchange Programs[/textblock][/column][/row][/section]