Spokane County 4-H Public Speaking / Demonstration Day
Wednesday, July 26th, 4-8pm at the 4-H Office
Entries Due: July 18th
Are you interested in developing your public speaking skills? Select a 4-H project you are passionate about and want to share with others. Utilize the resources below (including the presentation score sheet) to prepare a demonstration, illustrated talk, or speech that teaches the audience something related to your project.
Team presentations (2 members presenting together) are permitted. Please complete an entry form for each member.
Participants earning a blue ribbon may choose to compete at the State Fair contest in Puyallup in September 2023.
- How to do a 4-H Presentation (PDF)
- 4-H Presentation Guidelines & Tips (PDF)
- Public Speaking Member Guide (PDF)
- 4-H Public Speaking (PDF)
- Making Great 4-H Speeches (PDF)
- Presentation Score Sheet (PDF)