Every enrolled 4-H member is invited to participated in Jefferson County Fair — it’s our opportunity to SHINE and show our community what we’ve learned, made, and grown throughout the year. In 2017, our fair theme is “Supertastic” where everyone gets to celebrate the hero within and among us. To learn much more about fair and to participate, please click on the links below. Hope to see you at fair!
- Jefferson County Fair 2017 Premium Book (4-Hers start at page 35)
- 4-H Users Guide to the 2017 Premium Book
- 4-H Still Life Entry Form (4-H Form A)
- 4-H Animal Entry Form (4-H Form B)
- 4-H Emergency, Releases, Codes, and Chaperone Form (4-H Form C)
- 4-H Still Life Tag (attach to each still-life entry)
- Jefferson County Fair General Information (camping, ticket sales, hours, and more)
The Washington State 4-H Fair is a collaborative community event, showcasing and promoting the achievements and talents of youth as they work toward building their successful futures.