Every enrolled 4-H member is invited to participated in Jefferson County Fair — it’s our opportunity to SHINE and show our community what we’ve learned, made, and grown throughout the year. In 2018, our fair theme is “Bug Up” — a fun way to explore the diverse and often-overlooked aspects of life in our county. To learn much more about fair and to participate, please click on the links below. Hope to see you at fair!
2018 Forms and Information:
- Jefferson County Fair 2018 Premium Book (4-Hers start at page 38)
- 4-H Users Guide to the 2018 Premium Book
- 4-H Still Life Entry Form (4-H Form A)
- 4-H Animal Entry Form (4-H Form B)
- 4-H Emergency, Releases, Codes, and Chaperone Form (4-H Form C)
- 4-H Still Life Tag (attach to each still-life entry)
- Jefferson County Fair General Information (camping, ticket sales, hours, and more)
- NEW: $10 4-H Clothing Challenge Worksheet
- NEW: 4-H Still Life Entry Instructions
The Washington State 4-H Fair is a collaborative community event, showcasing and promoting the achievements and talents of youth as they work toward building their successful futures.