How to join 4-H as a youth member:
All youth Ages 5-18 are welcome
*Must be 8 by October 1, 2023 to participate in large animal projects, shooting
sports and sell livestock at the Asotin County Fair.
Cloverbuds (Ages 5-7) may participate in age appropriate activities
Enrollment Begins October 1, 2023!
To Participate in Asotin County Fair, enroll in 4-H by November 17, 2023
- Find a Club:
- Decide on a Project:
- Enroll in 4-H online:
- Attend at least six 4-H club meetings before the Asotin County Fair
- Have FUN!
Need help? Please contact the Extension Office or take a look at the 4-H Enrollment Guide and Enrollment fact sheet
How to join as an adult volunteer:
- What is an adult volunteer?
- A volunteer is someone who devotes his or her time gratuitously to the WSU Extension 4-H Youth Development Program without expectation of pay or benefits
- How can I serve as a volunteer?
- WSU Extension 4-H Youth Development Program Certified Volunteers
- General/Organizational Leader
- Project Leader
- 4-H Service Leader
- 4-H County Program Leader
- Resource Volunteers
- 4-H Collaborators
The Volunteer Application Process