Photographs of your plant problem, plant identification or insect identification are helpful.
Here are some hints about the types of photos that will show evidence of a problem and will help us to make the correct diagnosis or identification. Please provide photos that clearly show the problem, plant or insect:
- Show the damaged or problem plant in the landscape along with other plants to provide additional clues to the probable cause of the problem.
- Show the base of the plant at the soil line to determine any root issues.
- Show both live branches/limbs and leaves, and dead or dying branches/limbs and leaves to help us determine the spread.
- Show buds, leaves and flowers to help with plant identification.
- Show the insect if that is the suspected culprit in the damage along with the kinds of damage you are seeing.