WSU King County Extension provides a multitude of resources for home gardeners. Unlike much of the gardening information available to the public, this information is
- research-based and
- focused on environmentally friendly gardening practices
Following is a list of FREE information provided by Master Gardeners in King County.
- How to Become a Master Gardener Volunteer – Applications for the 2020 training will be available on August 1, 2019.
- e-clinic: Send your gardening questions to a Master Gardener at email@example.com
- Gardening Tip Sheets
- 2018 Plant Clinic Schedule: Visit a Master Gardener clinic for answers to gardening questions and diagnosis of plant problems.
- Demonstration Gardens: Master Gardeners are available to discuss and demonstrate environmentally sustainable gardening practices.
- Speaker List: Get free expert information by inviting a Master Gardener to speak to your group.
Free Gardening Classes