- research-based and
- focused on environmentally friendly and sustainable gardening practices
NOTICE: In accordance with the latest guidelines from the State Governor’s office and King County Department of Health regarding COVID-19, we are suspending in-person MG gatherings until further notice and are encouraging virtual meetings instead whenever possible.
Following is a list of resources and FREE information provided by Master Gardeners in King County.
- Master Gardener Plant Clinics
- NEW! Master Gardener Online Plant Clinic – Our Master Gardener Plant Clinic is now online to answer your gardening questions. During your clinic visit, you will be able to share pictures of your plant, pest or disease concerns.
- Master Gardener e-Clinic via Email – Send your gardening questions via email to a Master Gardener at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2020 In-Person Plant Clinic Schedule: Visit a Master Gardener clinic in person for answers to gardening questions and diagnoses of plant problems. Please note: Due to COVID-19, in-person clinics are canceled until further notice.
- How to Become a Master Gardener Volunteer – Applications for the 2021 training are available online August 1, 2020.
- Gardening Tip Sheets. These tip sheets on a wide range of topics specific to gardening in King County are available for download.
- Demonstration Gardens: Master Gardeners are available to discuss and demonstrate environmentally sustainable gardening practices. Please note: Due to COVID-19, garden activities available to the public are cancelled until further notice.
Clinics and Gardens Locations for all King County clinics and gardens – 2020 Clinics and garden activities are canceled until further notice, due to COVID-19.
Master Gardener Foundation of King County
The Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides the financial support for the WSU Extension Master Gardener program in King County in its efforts to provide research-based education about urban horticulture to the residents of King County. The Foundation website, http://www.mgfkc.org/, publishes information about Master Gardener activities, resources, newsletters, continuing education opportunities, plant sales and Foundation-related information.