- research-based and
- focused on environmentally friendly and sustainable gardening practices
Following is a list of resources and FREE information provided by Master Gardeners in King County.
- How to Become a Master Gardener Volunteer – Applications for the 2020 training are available online until October 31, 2019.
- e-Clinic: Send your gardening questions via email to a Master Gardener at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gardening Tip Sheets. These tip sheets on a wide range of topics specific to gardening in King County are available for download.
- 2019 Plant Clinic Schedule: Visit a Master Gardener clinic for answers to gardening questions and diagnosis of plant problems. This list of Plant Clinics in King County will be update in early spring.
- Demonstration Gardens: Master Gardeners are available to discuss and demonstrate environmentally sustainable gardening practices.
- Snoqualmie Valley Clinic Library Talks starting January 19 at the Sammamish Library and the North Bend Library.
- Bellevue Demo Garden Workshop schedule for free workshops from January to October 2019.
King County Master Gardener Plant Sales [Dates & Times, details]
Locations for all King County clinics and gardens with updated hours for 2019
Master Gardener Foundation of King County
The Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides the financial support for the WSU Extension Master Gardener program in King County in its efforts to provide research-based education about urban horticulture to the residents of King County. The Foundation website, http://www.mgfkc.org/, publishes information about Master Gardener activities, resources, newsletters, continuing education opportunities, plant sales and Foundation-related information.