The WSU Extension King County Master Gardener program provides a multitude of resources for home gardeners. This gardening information is available to the public and is
- research-based and
- focused on environmentally friendly gardening practices
Following is a list of resources and FREE information provided by Master Gardeners in King County.
- How to Become a Master Gardener Volunteer – Applications for the 2020 training will be available on August 1, 2019.
- e-Clinic: Send your gardening questions via email to a Master Gardener at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gardening Tip Sheets. These tip sheets on a wide range of topics specific to gardening in King County are available for download.
- 2018 Plant Clinic Schedule: Visit a Master Gardener clinic for answers to gardening questions and diagnosis of plant problems. This list of Plant Clinics in King County will be update in early spring.
- Demonstration Gardens: Master Gardeners are available to discuss and demonstrate environmentally sustainable gardening practices.
Free Gardening Classes and Talks
- Snoqualmie Valley Clinic Library Talks starting January 19 at the Sammamish Library and the North Bend Library.
- Bellevue Demo Garden Workshop schedule for 2019 will be posted in early spring 2019.