Master Gardener Plant Diagnostic Clinic
Every Tuesday from 11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. May through September; Third Thursday of the month at 4:30-6:00 p.m., January-November.
Please bring your plant, insect, turf and identification questions to the clinic at the Armory.
Include in your submission:
· Your physical address and contact information (phone number, email address).
· Where plant is located in yard/land/in house. Shade? Sun? How many hours of light a day?
· Age of plant.
· Health of nearby plants.
· How long has this been a problem?
· Any treatments you’ve tried.
· We welcome your gardening questions!
Plant Clinic Forms
Plant Diagnostic Clinic Brochure
Plant Pest and Disease Links:
A Pocket Guide: Common Natural Enemies of Crop and Garden Pests in the Pacific Northwest
This quick guide can help you to to learn the main groups of natural enemies to your crops and garden pests
WSU Gardening in Washington State–Pests
WSU Gardening in Washington State–Pest Management
Many peer-reviewed publications from WSU pertaining to insect and other bug damage on plants.
WSU Hortsense–Plant Disease