Master Gardener Plant Diagnostic Clinic
Third Thursday of the month at 4:30 p.m., October-April; every Tuesday from 11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. May through September.
The WSU Kittitas County Master Gardener Diagnostic Clinics are currently being held virtually.
Please submit plant, insect, identification, and problem questions to:
Nan Doolittle, WSU Kittitas County Master Gardener Coordinator email@example.com (this is best)
You may also call (509) 962-7507 – leave a message and we will return your call.
Include in your submission:
· Your physical address and contact information (phone number, email address).
· Where plant is located in yard/land/in house. Shade? Sun? How many hours of light a day?
· Age of plant.
· Health of nearby plants.
· How long has this been a problem?
· Any treatments you’ve tried.
· Please include clear photos if possible: pictures of healthy plant parts, unhealthy plant parts, and plant becoming unhealthy, insects, insect carcasses, etc.
· We welcome your gardening questions!
We are working on fillable online forms for questions. The forms below are not fillable, but can be submitted with your sample if possible. Without seeing your specimens in person (ideal!), we will do the best we can to answer your questions. Inquiries will be forwarded to WSU Kittitas County Certified Master Gardeners. Our Master Gardener Diagnostic Teams will respond as quickly as we can!
Plant Clinic Forms
Plant Pest and Disease Links:
A Pocket Guide: Common Natural Enemies of Crop and Garden Pests in the Pacific Northwest
This quick guide can help you to to learn the main groups of natural enemies to your crops and garden pests