for more information about joining 4-H.
Project availability is based on volunteer engagement; we are always looking for additional volunteering support! Learn more about and sign up for volunteering with 4-H here.
Virtual 4-H Club Opportunities
- 4-H Knitting Club – Beginning knitting starting October 9, 2021, with monthly meetups. For more information, contact Toni Gwin: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fur & Feathers – This is a multi-project club, which includes Rabbit, Poultry, Goat, Sheep, Cavy, Horse, Swine, Gardening, Photography, Archery, Crafts, and Foods
San Juan Island
- San Juan Island Livestock – Sheep, Goat, Dairy, Beef, and Swine
- Country Critters – Rabbit, Poultry and Cavy
- Bits & Spurs – Horse
- Lopez Livestock and General Club – Beef, Dairy, Swine, Sheep and Goats; Photography
- Horse Rangers – Horse
- Shaw Island Rocks, Shoots and Roots – Visual and creative art projects, Woodworking, Rocketry, and self-determined projects
All Island Participation