Subscribe to the San Juan County Farm and Food Listserv
Want to stay up to date on ag news, funding opportunities, new resources, and upcoming events in San Juan County and beyond?
Sign up for our listserv by sending an email to Ag Program Coordinator, Kate, with the subject line: SUBSCRIBE TO SJC LISTSERV.
Join the San Juan County Farmer-to-Farmer Message Board
Want to communicate with fellow farmers and share your own locally relevant announcements, resources, events, collaborations, farming-related buy/sell/trade, land for sale or lease, help wanted, in search of work/land/equipment/etc, questions/advice needed, discussion topics, and everything in between? Join the San Juan County Farmer-to-Farmer Message Board! The group is public: You can read the group’s messages without joining it. FInd the group here. To send or reply to messages, you will need a Google Account. If you don’t have a Gmail address, you first need to associate your email address with a Google Account: Create a Google Account without changing your email address
To join the group:
(If you don’t have a Gmail address, first, associate your email address with a Google Account: Create a Google Account without changing your email address)
- Sign in to Google Groups.
- Search for the group:
- In the search bar at the top of the webpage, click My groups and select All groups and messages.
- In the search box, enter the group’s name: San Juan County WA Farmers or email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and press Enter.
- Click the group > Join group.
- Anyone who can view the group’s members can see your Google profile. If you don’t want your profile to be visible:
- Uncheck the Link to my Google account profile box.
- (Optional) To use a different display name, click Display name and enter the name.
- For Subscription, select how to get email updates from the group.
- Click Join group.
For more info on joining a google group, click here.
This list was compiled as part of a Friday Harbor High School Community Project by Ethan Amaro. The goal of this project was to assemble a list of resources farmers can use. This resource is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as an endorsement of any business, organization or product. Washington State University is not responsible for nor guarantees the quality, accuracy, or cost of the services provided by any of the contacts listed. Click here to see the full resource list.