- This event has passed.
State Noxious Weed List Proposals Due by April 30
Here is the link to submit a proposal/request on the Washington State Noxious Weed Control Board website.
Proposals for new additions, designation changes, or classification changes are due by April 30th. If you would like any designation changes in your county or have any other noxious weed list proposals please let us know soon.
Noxious Weed Listing Process Overview
- Nov-April: submission of proposals
- May: Noxious Weed committee begins to review requested changes
- September: Noxious Weed Committee makes recommendations to State Weed Board
- November: Public hearing, State Weed Board votes on changes
- January: New changes take effect in new Noxious Weed List
- County Noxious Weed List update within 90 days- Must include all class A and B designated by the state noxious weed species. Can also include additional class B and C county selected for control noxious weed species.