Health and Wellness
A strong community is dependent on strong, healthy families. The WSU Skagit County Family and Consumer Science education programs focus on health throughout the life-cycle:
- Diabetes Prevention Program
- Strengthening Families Program
- Food Safety and Food Preservation
- Growing Your Groceries: Backyard Gardening
- Food Access and Direct-to-Consumer markets
Some WSU Extension web sites provide links to external sites for the convenience of users. These external sites are not managed by the WSU Extension. Furthermore, WSU Extension does not review, control or take responsibility for the content of these sites, nor do these sites implicitly or explicitly represent official positions and policies of WSU Extension.