The Strengthening Families Program for Parents and Youth 10-14 Years (SFP) is a nationally recognized curriculum that provides parent, youth and family education. The model is designed to be delivered in local communities for groups of 7-12 families. Educational programs that bring parents and their children together in learning environments strengthen entire families.
There are 5 programs beginning in Mt Vernon in Spring of 2019.
- 7 week program
- Dinner is provided for the family
- Programs are either Tuesdays or Thursdays, 5:30pm – 8:00pm
- Pre registration is required. Click here for registration.
Program Schedule At A Glance
- Tuesdays at Mt Baker Middle School beginning April 9th (Available in English & Spanish)
- Thursdays at St Pauls’ Episcopal church beginning April 25th (Available in English & Spanish)
- Thursdays at Conway school beginning April 18th
For detailed information on the program, please go to our statewide SFP website: http://sfp.wsu.edu