Food & Nutrition Links
to help foods project leaders and youth wanting recipes for cooking contests
- http://www.extension.iastate.edu/foodsafety/lesson/ homepage.html : Nutrition, food safety, and recipes
- http://www.nutritionexplorations.org/index.asp : fun, games, recipes, and nutrition tracking chart.
- http://www.fooddownunder.com/ : A searchable sight for International Recipes
- http://www.choosemyplate.gov/ : the new MyPlate, fun, games, education, tips, tracking
- http://www.fns.usda.gov/team-nutrition : USDA’s Team Nutrition is an integrated, behavior based, comprehensive plan for promoting the nutritional health of the Nation’s children. This plan involves schools, parents, and the community in efforts to continuously improve school meals, and to promote the health
and education of 50 million school children in more than 96,000 schools nationwide.
- http://extension.wsu.edu/4h/publications/family/Pages/default.aspx : Family and Consumer Sciences Wa State 4-H Publications
- https://pubs.wsu.edu/ItemDetail.aspx?ProductID=14069 : Food Activities [& contest] Guidelines
- New or Revised 4-H Scorecards (2013)