Program Contact: Randy Williams, Lincoln-Adams 4-H Program Coordinator
(509) 725-4171 • firstname.lastname@example.org
4hOnline Enrollment Enrollment Return to “Forms”
Steps to EDIT your “Active” Profile in 4hOnline:
- FIRST: If you are adding or dropping clubs or projects, BE SURE to NOTIFY the LEADER(S) of that club.
- Final deadline for Lincoln-Adams 4-H Enrollment or changes is July 15th.
- Your Club or project group MAY have EARLIER deadlines in place for the current 4-H year!!!
- Project Enrollment Deadlines for animal exhibits at 4-H Fairs/Shows may be earlier, but not later than the Animal Care & ownership deadlines on pages 25 and 26 of the WA State 4-H Policy and Procedures Handbook.
- If you were at all active during the year in a club or project, do NOT delete it! Fair attendance is NOT required for club or project enrollment.
- Login to 4hOnline with your primary Family email and password.
Do NOT set up a new profile with a different email. Contact the Extension Office if your email doesn’t work.
- You CAN use the “I forgot my password” option
- Best to use Firefox, Chrome, or Safari browser
- Click the orange “Continue to Family” button.
- Scroll down the “Member List Page” to the “Member/Volunteer List” Section.
- Find the row with your name. It there are two rows with your name, pick the one with the “Active” status.
(Some people who participated in a “Short Term” event may have duplicate records.)
- Click the “Edit” button in the right column for your name.
- Review each page that may need a change – using the “Continue” button at the bottom of the pages – OR Click on the appropriate Tab near the top of page. i.e. “Participation”
- To Add: Use the drop-down arrows to select clubs and projects. Be sure to click the “Add _____” button after adding.
- To delete project or change details of project, find the project in the “project list” on the ‘Project Participation Page”
- Click the “Edit Button on the right column.”
- Click “Continue” at the bottom of page to SAVE your changes before returning to your “Member List Page or logging out.
Lincoln and Adams WA 4-H parents, leaders, and members can contact Karen at email@example.com or 509-659-3209 if you have questions.