Program Contact: Randy Williams, Lincoln-Adams 4-H Program Coordinator
(509) 725-4171 • (509) 869-1818 • email@example.com
Program Contact: Julie Hartz, Lincoln-Adams WSU Extension Program Assistant
(509) 659-3209 • Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Enrollment Quick Links:
Enroll online at 4-H Online
General Club Enrollment Forms & Documents
List of Lincoln-Adams 4-H Contacts
Who can enroll in 4-H
4-H is open to all youth, ages 5-19.
There are four age groups in which youth can do a wide variety of projects and activities:
- Cloverbuds: ages 5-7
- Junior: ages 8-10
- Intermediate: ages 11-13
- Senior: ages 14 to less than 19
*Shooting sports and large animal projects require youth to be at least 8 years of age on October 1st to participate.
How to Join 4-H as a youth member
You can join 4-H in a few easy steps:
- Find a Club: Find a club that offers leadership in a project you’re interested in. Contact the extension office to find a club or start your own.
- Enroll in 4-H online:
- Decide on a Project:
- Get involved and HAVE FUN!
Need help? Please contact the extension office.
The Lincoln-Adams enrollment deadline for joining a 4-H Club is July 15th.
For further questions or need help, contact the Extension Office of the county where you currently live:
205 W Main, Ritzville, WA 99169-1894
509-659-3209 | Email us
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 12 pm & 1 pm – 4:30 pm
PO Box 399, Davenport, WA 99122
(509) 725-4171 | Email us
Hours: Monday – Thursday, 9 am – 4 pm
Important Dates to Remember
- Annual Club Plan/Budget form or Family Group Plan for the new 4-H year submitted to the Extension Office
- Extension office will accept and officially enroll youth members of chartered clubs after Financial Reporting requirements are met, as soon as at least 5 youth from 3 different families (households) have enrollment submission in the 4hOnline system, and there are enrolled certified project leaders for all youth member projects.
- Lincoln-Adams Horse ID Forms: Returning horse project members should submit the Lincoln-Adams 4-H Horse ID Form to the Extension Office as soon as they complete their 4hOnline enrollment. Lincoln-Adams 4-H Horse ID Forms may be mailed, emailed, delivered or uploaded via the 4hOnline system.
- April 1st FINAL Deadline for Horse Project Enrollment
- Note: Horse project enrollment and Horse ID form submission may be required as early as January 1 for eligibility for some 4-H shows/events.
- July 15th – FINAL Date for enrollment and project changes in the 4hOnline system for Lincoln-Adams WA 4-H adult and youth members.
- Click Here for More General Club Enrollment Forms & Documents
Extension is for Everyone
Extension programs and policies are consistent with federal and state laws and regulations on nondiscrimination regarding race; sex/gender; sexual orientation; gender identity/expression; religion; age; color; creed; national or ethnic origin; physical, mental, or sensory disability, including disability requiring the use of a trained service animal; marital status, genetic information, and/or status as an honorably discharged veteran or member of the military. Report concerns to oeo.wsu.edu, 509-335-8288, or your local Extension office. Requests for special accommodations at Lincoln-Adams Extension Events can be made at least two weeks in advance by calling 509-659-3209 or 509-725-4171.