- This event has passed.
4-H Financial Records Due for East Adams and Lincoln WA
October 31, 2016
Due by October 31st:
Annual Financial Summary Form is due for ALL Lincoln and East Adams Co. WA 4-H Clubs and Family 4-H Groups by Oct. 31st.
- Family 4-H Groups and Clubs that don’t handle $ should turn in this signed form with a note: “Do not have a bank account or handle 4-H funds.”
- All chartered clubs, councils, committees with EIN and bank account must complete the Financial Summary Form & turn in with financial records for the previous 4-H year (Oct. 1 – Sept. 30)
Chartered clubs, councils, programs, & committees with EIN and bank accounts must also submit:
Treasurers’ Books & Financial Records for previous 4-H year
- Ledger of expenses & income with descriptions of each transaction for all bank accounts
- Copies of all invoices, receipts and deposit slips
- Copies/Print-outs of Bank Statements
- Copy of Bank Signature Card for the previous year
(For the upcoming 2016-2017 year, be sure there are 2 adult leader signatories (County Councils/Committees + WSU faculty/staff member) included on the bank signature card. Bank may require club minutes to show permission for those names.)
Inventory List of Club Assets
List of all club-owned property, equipment, & resources.
This list is maintained from year to year and should show description of items, value, and where stored.
Items that are sold, donated, or “dis-owned” for any reason should show the date of release from club and description of it’s distribution.
Copies of Minutes from previous 4-H year
Note: Since this is a new requirement, you have till December 1, 2016 to submit Minutes for the 2015-2016 4-H year.
– – – – – – –
The 4-H Financial Records will be audited first by your 4-H Leaders’ Council Treasurer.
(East) Adams: Alice Weber – 509-349-2992
Lincoln: Terry Connolly – 509-988-0053
(East) Adams Co. WA 4-H
Drop off at WSU Extension Office, 2015 W Main Ave., Ritzville, WA 99169
Lincoln Co. WA 4-H
Take to 4-H Kick Off Event in Harrington, WA on Oct. 18th
Deliver to local office of Leffel, Otis, & Warwick, PSA with a cover note to “Deliver to Terry Connolly, Odessa Office of Leffel, Otis & Warwick”
Deliver to the Davenport or Ritzville WSU Extension Office with a cover note