- Contact the club leader to confirm and then enroll online at v2.4honline.com.
- For instructions on how to enroll on 4-H Online, go to: https://extension.wsu.edu/4h/member-resources/ and click on “Family Enrollment Help Guide (2020-21)”.
- Enrollment Fee payment information
- Adult and Youth Authorization text in English and Spanish
- Adult and Youth Health Form text in English and Spanish
- All Around Exhibitor
- 4-H Family of the Year
- Most Improved 4-H Member
- Rookie of the Year
- Extra Mile 4-H’er
- Teen Leader of the Year
- Club Award
- Leader of the Year
- Project Achievement Medals Application and Scoresheet
- Secretary Book Score Sheet
- Treasurer Book Score Sheet
Scholarships for Education
- Thurston County 4-H Zoe cook scholarship
- Washington 4-H Scholarships
- Washington Dairy Scholarships
- Washington State Sheep Producers Scholarship
Some Fun Ideas
Follow the Explore 4-H with WSU Extension Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Explore4HWSUExtension/ for announcements about upcoming FREE virtual workshop opportunities.
Comprehensive list of resources and activities: https://extension.wsu.edu/king/4-h/learning-links-4-h-and-more/
4-H at Home. Explore fun, educational activities and learning experiences for kids and teens to do at home: https://4-h.org/about/4-h-at-home/
Inspire Kids To Do Activity Guide: https://4-h.org/about/inspire-kids-to-do/
4-H Flash Cards: https://quizlet.com/subject/4%252DH/
Discover 4-H Curriculum: https://utah4h.org/discover/
Donate to Thurston County 4-H
Check out these new videos-
Equine Biosecurity Video
Swine Show Box Video
Resources for 4-H Leaders
Looking for more information?
Here are some sites you may find helpful.
WA STATE 4-H
Thurston County Fair