Application Process Video
4HOnline (Not compatible with Internet Explorer!)
NOTE: If you are a previously enrolled 4-H member, but are not participating this year and would like to apply for the scholarships, you will enroll as a short-term member. To do this:
- Log into your previously existing 4HOnline Family Profile
- Create a new short-term member profile by choosing “Youth” from the dropdown menu and clicking “Add Short-Term Member”
3. You will fill out your personal information, complete the authorizations and health forms as if you were a 4-H member.
4. You will not choose a club or project.
5. Click submit.
6. Once you have submitted your short-term member profile, follow the video instructions above to complete the scholarship application.
Contact Britta Nitcy 509-335-6479 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Gayle Ashworth 253-445-4570 email@example.com.