4-H is open to ALL K-12 youth
in Spokane County!
I like 4-H because…
Izzy Liska is a Washington State 4-H Healthy Living Ambassador here teaching a class on “What are the Chemicals in My Food” at the 2016 4-H Teen Conference. Izzy also teaches nutrition classes through “YA4-H!” (Youth Advocates for Health)
- August 2-3 4-H Minecraft Adventure Camp (Registration) Full Wait List Established
- August 4-7 4-H Working Ranch Horse Camp 3H Cattle Company (Registration)
- August 9-10 4-H Rocket Camp 8-5PM 4-H Office (Registration)
- August 11 4-H Family Science Float Forms
- August 16-18 4-H NXT Lego Robotics Adventure Day Camp (Registration)
Who can be in 4-H ?
- All youth in grades K-12
- Adults who are willing to share their time, talents, and treasures with youth in the community in partnership with youth, other volunteers, and 4-H staff.
Wherever kids are: city, suburbs, country, in neighborhoods, in schools, with the military.
I pledge My Head to Clearer Thinking
My Heart to Greater Loyalty
My Hands to Larger Service
My Health to Better Living
For my Club, my Community,
my Country, and my World.
Diversity of Program Opportunities
Cats * Cavies * Clothing & Textiles * Dogs * Equine * Environment-Science-Engineering-Technology * Expressive Arts * Foods & Nutrition * Large Animals * Leadership & Citizenship * Mechanical Sciences * Military Kids Clubs * Pocket Pets * Poultry * Rabbits * Robotics * Shooting Sports * Sports Fishing
Extension programs and employment are available to all without discrimination. Evidence of noncompliance may be reported through your local Extension office. Reasonable accommodations will be made for persons with disabilities and special needs who participate in 4-H events and programs. Contact G. Varrella at the Spokane 4-H Extension Office at 222 N. Havana, Spokane, (509-477-2163; email@example.com) at least two weeks prior to the event.
2016 4H Club List (6-21-16)
To find additional information, project materials,enrollment forms and necessary health forms please follow resource link below
Resources & Forms
Annual Background Check for Non-enrolled Volunteers
(fill out online, click “submit” upper right hand corner of form)