4-H Record Keeping is a positive experience that grows along with the 4-H member. Keeping records is practical and encourages good planning and evaluation for 4-H projects enhancing the educational experience of the 4-H member.
4-H Record Books Divisions in the 2023 Clark County Fair Exhibitor Guide
Record Book Objectives
- To help the member realize what he/she has learned during the year.
- To help the leader realize what the member has learned during the year.
- To help the member learn how to figure costs (time and money)
- To help the leader determine how he/she can help the member.
4-H Record Books aid the 4-H Youth Development Program in verifying the impact of 4-H members’ achievements and educational experiences learned throughout each year.
Clark County Washington 4-H Project Record Book
- C0934 Clark County Version Project Record Computer version (fillable PDF)
- C0934 Clark County Version Project Record Handwritten version
- C0395 Permanent 4-H Record Computer version (fillable PDF)
Key to Record Books – Tips and tricks for completing pages in your record book! Note: not all projects and/or add sheets are described in this.
Project/Add Sheet Files
Project and add sheet files can all be found on the State 4-H site. Just click here and then search by name. Do give us a call if you have any questions or need help finding something!
Clark County Specific Records
Our pages provide links to external sites for the convenience of users. WSU Extension does not manage these external sites, nor does Extension review, control, or take responsibility for the content of these sites. These external sites do not implicitly or explicitly represent official positions and policies of WSU Extension.